Operating a business can be exciting and profitable. However, it can be all-consuming and full of pitfalls. With proactive preparation and advice, you can give your business the best chance of being everything you want it to be.
Times can be tough and we understand this. At Patient & Williams, we offer well considered and practical advice based on what you are trying to achieve. We listen to you and advise on the best strategy for you and your business.
Ask us about:
- Options on business structures and the right business structure for you
- Buying and selling a business
- Forming a company or partnership
- Company constitutions and shareholder agreements
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Finance and security documentation
- Terms of trade and supply
- Employment relationships, including advising on and the drafting of agreements, dealing with personal grievances, and the resolution of disputes (whether by negotiation, mediation or through the Employment Relations Authority)
- Independent contractor agreements
- Debt recovery